CITY REDEVELOPMENT. 1964-APRIL, 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Information is given on the revitalization and renewal of cities. Transportation planning, housing improvement, community development, neighborhood upgrading, and industrial programs are documented. Much attention is given to the central business district. Projects are reported for a few specific cities, and discussions are made of Federal programs, financing, trends, and tax incentives. Other topics include blighted areas, historic site preservation, and open space and park studies, as well as abandoned dwellings, migration problems, slum clearance, and street maintenance.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Kenton, E
- Publication Date: 1980-4
- Pagination: 207 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Central business districts; Cities; Cities and towns; City planning; Communities; Dwellings; Economic development; Federal assistance programs; Financing; Highway maintenance; Housing; Housings; Modernization; Neighborhoods; Planning; Public participation; Redevelopment; Rehabilitation (Maintenance); Socioeconomic factors; Streets; Technical assistance; Transportation operations; Urban development; Urban renewal
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Blight; Blighted areas; Central city; Renovating; Street maintenance
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00318081
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1980 12:00AM