CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT. MAY, 1976-MARCH, 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Construction equipment used in roadbuilding, mining, earth handling, and general contruction is described and analyzed in these Government-sponsored research reports. Translations of foreign reports have been excluded.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1980-4
- Pagination: 262 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Construction equipment; Dredges; Earthwork; Excavating equipment; Mining; Pavers; Paving; Pile driving; Road construction; Tunneling machines
- Old TRIS Terms: Front end loaders; Mining equipment; Pile drivers
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment; I61: Equipment and Maintenance Methods;
- Accession Number: 00318072
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1980 12:00AM