INTERACTIVE COMPUTER GRAPHICS. 1976-MARCH, 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Federally-funded studies are cited on hardware and software implementation for interactive graphics systems. The bibliography includes applications in a variety of fields.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Carrigan, B
- Publication Date: 1980-4
- Pagination: 208 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Architecture; Bibliographies; Computer graphics; Computer programming; Computers; Curve fitting; Data processing; Education; Electric circuits; Electrophysiology; Implementation; Information display systems; Mapping; Mathematical models; Software; Structural design; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hardware; Interactive graphics; Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Circuits; Computer systems hardware; Display devices; Interactive computer graphics; Plotting
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00318070
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1980 12:00AM