BASIC AUTOMOTIVE RESEARCH IN THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
The report describes institutional and administrative arrangements necessary for the Department of Transportation to participate in the Industry-Government Cooperative Automotive Research Program.
Office of Science and Technology17th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20506
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Automobiles; Cooperation; Federal government; Financing; Motor vehicle industry; Recommendations; Research; Research projects; Specifications; Transportation departments
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00318054
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-030 867
- Files: HSL, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1983 12:00AM