MAYSVILLE-MASON COUNTY PORT AUTHORITY RIVERPORT STUDY, PHASE ONE FEASIBILITY, MAYSVILLE, KENTUCKY
The report provides the Maysville-Mason County Port Authority with data and analyses of the feasibility for developing a public general cargo riverport. The study has been divided into two phases or reports. Phase One contains natural and man-made characteristics of the port site, the existing regional transportation systems, demographic and economic profiles of the market area and an analysis for the riverport. Phase Two contains a development plan for the proposed riverport, recommended methods of operation and financing, a phased construction schedule and preliminary cost estimates.
- Sponsored in part by Maysville-Mason County Port Authority.
Brown (Floyd) Associates LimitedMarion, OH United States
Economic Development AdministrationPublication Div, 14th Between E St & Constitution, NW
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1979-8
- Pagination: 218 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Cost estimating; Demographics; Development; Economic analysis; Economic development; Estimates; Financing; Freight transportation; Harbors; Market assessment; Market surveys; Port operations; Ports; Regional planning; River ports; Socioeconomic development; Technical assistance; Transportation; Transportation planning; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Port finance
- Geographic Terms: Kentucky
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Economic analysis (Ports); Port construction; Waterway transportation
- Subject Areas: Construction; Economics; Society; Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00318039
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EDA-80-060
- Contract Numbers: EDA-04-06-01771
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1980 12:00AM