WHEELSETS WITH ASSEMBLED AXLEBOXES: DESIGN, MAINTENANCE AND STANDARDISATION. REPORT NO. 14--TESTS ON ORE STANDARD WHEELSETS FOR WAGONS EQUIPPED WITH 920 MM DIAMETER WHEELS
This report gives the results of the tests and studies carried out by the B 136 Specialists Committee in accordance with the recommendations of Report No. 12, with standard wagon wheelsets for a permissible static axleload of 22 t. The report also describes the basic test conditions. Those Administrations interested in further details can obtain the complete relevant test reports from the Administration concerned.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle load force; Fatigue tests; Journal boxes; Railroad cars; Stresses; Structural analysis; Vehicle components; Wheels; Wheelsets (Railroads)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle journal stresses; Axle loadings; Question b136; Small diameter wheels
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053368
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 136/RP 14
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1980 12:00AM