PREDICTION OF U.S. ANNUAL FUEL CONSUMPTION BY PASSENGER AUTOMOBILES
This report presents a computer model which can be used to predict trends in U.S. passenger vehicle fuel consumption. While this model is relatively simple to allow easy use, it is sufficiently detailed to provide accurate relative predictions of different conservation strategies.
Environmental Protection AgencyStandards Development & Support Branch, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- Ward, T
- Thompson, G
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Energy conservation; Forecasting; Forest roads; Fuel consumption; Mathematical models; Passenger vehicles; Simulation; Trend (Statistics)
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00317920
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-AA-SDSB-79-12 Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1980 12:00AM