NEW ENGLAND ENERGY CONGRESS, A BLUEPRINT FOR ENERGY ACTION
This report is the full report of a regional energy action plan for New England (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont). The report was prepared by the New England Energy Congress, a group which consists of 120 delegates from the six states and which developed the report over a 6-month period. The report includes analysis of and prescriptions for the current energy situation in New England.
New England Energy CongressSomerville, MA USA
Economic Development AdministrationEconomic Research Division
Washington, DC USA 20230
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 493 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Conferences; Energy; Energy conservation; Energy resources; Evaluation; Freight traffic; Regional planning; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy crisis
- Geographic Terms: New England
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Freight Transportation; Highways; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00317907
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EDA-ERD-80-031 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EDA-OER-645-G-78-34, EDA-99-7-13458
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM