Understanding the Owner’s Perspective When Preparing Automated Transportation System Proposals
It is important for potential suppliers and/or proposers of emerging automated transportation systems to understand the basic requirements for submitting and organizing proposals. Understanding these basic requirements will help potential emerging technology suppliers submit a proposal that addresses the needs of the automated transportation system owner and therefore increases the chances of acceptance. This paper will address the various aspects to be discussed when submitting proposals for an automated transportation system.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9780784479797
- © 2016 American Society of Civil Engineers.
Reston, VA United States 20191-4400
- Davis, Jefferson H.
- Younis, Hassan
- Garrod, Justin
- 15th International Conference on Automated People Movers and Automated Transit Systems
- Location: Toronto Ontario, Canada
- Date: 2016-4-17 to 2016-4-20
- Publication Date: 2016
- Media Type: Web
- Features: References;
- Monograph Title: Automated People Movers and Automated Transit Systems 2016: Innovation in a Rapidly Urbanizing World
- TRT Terms: Automated vehicle control; Proposals; Suppliers
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01685636
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9780784479797
- Files: TRIS, ASCE
- Created Date: Oct 4 2018 3:07PM