SIMULATION TESTS INVOLVING THE LOADING OF A TRACK PANEL WITH DIFFERENT VERTICAL LOADS
As part of the work of the D 141 Committee, simulation tests on a fixed rig involving the loading of a track panel were carried out by BR and PKP. This report describes the method used and indicates the results obtained.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle loads; Deformation; Laboratory tests; Railroad tracks; Stresses; Structural design; Test tracks; Tests; Track panels
- Uncontrolled Terms: Track geometry
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings; High axle loads; Question d141; Track deformation; Track stress; Track structure tests; Track tests
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053366
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: D 141/RP 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1980 12:00AM