OPTICAL COMMUNICATIONS BASED ON OPTICAL FIBRES AND THEIR USE IN RAILWAYS
This report presents the state of the art of optical communications technology and applications, in particular, those relevant to railway conditions. Certain parameters and the behaviour of optical communications components are not yet fully known and further experimental work would appear to be justified.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Gelbstein, E
- Publication Date: 1980-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 42 p.
- TRT Terms: Optical waveguides; Optics; State of the art; Telecommunications
- Old TRIS Terms: Question dt100(S1017)
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053362
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 100 (S 1017)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1980 12:00AM