WHEELSETS WITH ASSEMBLED AXLEBOXES: DESIGN, MAINTENANCE AND STANDARDISATION. STANDARDISATION OF WHEELSETS WITH ASSEMBLED AXLE-BOXES FOR WAGONS FITTED WITH SMALL WHEELS (DIAMETERS 840-760-680 MM FOR BLOCK OR DISC BRAKE). STANDARDISATION OF A WHEELSET WITH ASSEMBLED AXLE-BOXES FOR A PASSENGER COACH WITH WHEELS OF 920 MM
This report deals with: the standardisation of wheelsets with assembled axle-boxes for wagons fitted with small wheels of 840 - 760 - 680 mm, designed for a load of 18 t; study of the fastening of brake discs on small wheels; and standardisation of corresponding axles.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Brakes; Disc brakes; Fastenings; Freight cars; Passenger cars; Railroad cars; Standardization; Wheels; Wheelsets (Railroads)
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle boxes; Braking systems; Question b136; Small diameter wheels
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053361
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 136/RP 9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1980 12:00AM