AUTOMATIC WARNING OF TRACK MAINTENANCE GANGS, TESTS ON ELECTRO-ACOUSTIC WARNING SIGNAL GENERATORS
This report complements the previous report issued by this Committee A 124/RP 8 and discusses tests carried but with electro-acoustic warning signal generators.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic equipment; Audible warning devices; Maintenance of way; Maintenance personnel; Safety; Warning devices; Warning systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Railroad construction workers
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic warning systems; Audible warnings; Question a124
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00053359
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: A 124/RP 9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1980 12:00AM