FOUR QUADRANT OPEN WATER CHARACTERISTICS OF CONTROLLABLE PITCH PROPELLER DESIGNED FOR LSD-41 (MODEL 5367)
This report presents the results of an experimental program conducted to evaluate the open water thrust and torque on a controllable reversible pitch design propeller for the Dock Landing Ship (LSD-41). (Author)
David Taylor Naval Ship R&D CenterShip Performance Department
Bethesda, MD United States 20084
- Hampton, G A
- Publication Date: 1980-1
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Controllable pitch propellers; Military vessels; Open water; Propellers; Thrust
- Old TRIS Terms: Propeller thrust
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00317459
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DTNSRDC/SPD-0049-12 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1980 12:00AM