PIPELINE CORROSION. 1977-APRIL 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Worldwide research is cited on corrosion and corrosion prevention of pipelines for natural gas, petroleum, water, slurries, and other gases and liquids. Pipes of steel, stainless steel, copper alloys, galvanized steel, concrete, and zinc alloys are the major materials studied. Prevention of corrosion by cathodic protection, coatings, wrappings, and linings are covered. The use of plastic for corrosion resistant pipes is included. (This bibliography contains 236 abstracts, 12 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-79/0497 and NTIS/PS-78/0455. For the companion Published Search of the NTIS Data Base, see PB80-810013. See also 1975-1976, NTIS/PS-78/0454.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Reed, W E
- Publication Date: 1980-5
- Pagination: 243 p.
- TRT Terms: Anticorrosion coatings; Bibliographies; Cathodic protection; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Corrosion resistance; Pipelines; Plastic pipe; Structural materials; Wear
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline materials
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00317458
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1980 12:00AM