PIPELINE CORROSION. 1964-APRIL 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Federally-sponsored research on pipeline corrosion in soils, sea water, and fresh water are covered. Studies include pipeline systems containing natural gas, petroleum, slurries, water, and volatile or corrosive liquids. Materials for pipelines are discussed as well as inhibitors for pipeline systems. Coatings, linings, welding, and testing are described as they relate to corrosion. (This updated bibliography contains 214 abstracts, 69 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-79/0496 and NTIS/PS-78/0453. For the companion Published Searches of the Engineering Index Data Base, see NTIS/PS-78/0454 and PB80-810021.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Reed, W E
- Publication Date: 1980-5
- Pagination: 221 p.
- TRT Terms: Anticorrosion coatings; Bibliographies; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Corrosion resistance; Pipelines; Structural materials; Underwater pipelines; Wear; Welding
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline materials; Pipeline welding; Submerged pipelines
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00317457
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1980 12:00AM