CATHODIC PROTECTION. 1964-MARCH 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Cathodic protection of ships, moorings, nuclear reactors, underground pipes, underwater equipment, and steel reinforcement are presented in these abstracts of Federally-funded research. The research covers electrochemistry, electrode cleaning, method reliability, and electron microscopy. (This updated bibliography contains 214 abstracts, 14 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-79-0498 and NTIS/PS-78/0466. For the companion Published Searches of the Engineering Index Data Base, see NTIS/PS-76/0341, NTIS/PS-78/0467, and PB80-809999.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Reed, W E
- Publication Date: 1980-5
- Pagination: 221 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Cathodes; Cathodic protection; Corrosion protection; Corrosion resistant materials; Electrochemistry; Electron microscopy
- Old TRIS Terms: Cathode materials
- Subject Areas: Construction; Data and Information Technology; Energy; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00317456
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1980 12:00AM