CATHODIC PROTECTION. 1977-MARCH 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Worldwide journal research is cited on cathodic protection of ships, underground pipelines and cables, offshore structures, nuclear power plants, and reinforced concretes. Design and installation of these systems are discussed. Equipment and performance of cathodic systems are covered. Combined cathodic protection and coating systems are described. (This updated bibliography contains 237 abstracts, 59 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-79/0499 and NTIS/PS-78/0468. For the companion Published Search of the NTIS Data Base, see PB80-809981. See also 1970-1973, NTIS/PS-76/0341 and 1974-1976, NTIS/PS-78/0467.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Reed, W E
- Publication Date: 1980-5
- Pagination: 244 p.
- TRT Terms: Anticorrosion coatings; Bibliographies; Cathodes; Cathodic protection; Corrosion protection; Corrosion resistant materials; Electrochemistry
- Old TRIS Terms: Cathode materials
- Subject Areas: Construction; Data and Information Technology; Energy; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00317455
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1980 12:00AM