RAILWAY NOISE. ADVANCE DETERMINATION OF NOISE LEVELS IN THE VICINITY OF RAILWAYS. APPLICATION OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS
The object of this report, drawn up at the request of the Control Committee in April 1977, is both to review and to compare the various automatic computer programs of railway noise levels existing on the various member railways of ORE and to demonstrate the functioning of these two programs, viz.: SETRAFER (Appendix 1), PROPAG (Appendix 2). magnetic tapes of these two programs in FORTRAN language are available from ORE.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material. The magnetic tapes of these two programs in FORTRAN language are available from ORE.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic measuring instruments; Acoustics; Computer programs; Data processing; Noise; Noise sources; Sound level
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic measurement; Question c137
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053357
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: C 137/RP 11
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1980 12:00AM