ELECTRONIC TEST INSTALLATION (VIENNA-ARSENAL). WORK CARRIED OUT AT THE ELECTRONICS TEST INSTALLATION IN 1978 (FROM 1ST JANUARY 1978 TO 31ST DECEMBER 1978)
This report presents summary information concerning the activities of the ETI during 1978 in the fields of data transmission, safety analysis of electric track gang warning systems, transmission of information through train wires (public address lines) and measurements of interference caused by three-phase traction.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Data communications; Electric circuits; Interference; Modems; Telecommunications; Tests; Warning systems
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Data modems; Question az32; Trainlines
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053356
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ 32/RP 11
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1980 12:00AM