PROPAGATION OF RADIO WAVES. RADIO PROPAGATION IN TUNNELS USING RADIATING CABLES
This report presents the results of experimental work carried out in order to complement published information on how radio propagation is affected in railway tunnels. These results are presented in the form of basic curves and correction factors, intended to simplify the task of the project engineer.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Cables; Coaxial cables; Communications; Radio; Transmission; Transmission lines; Tunnels; Waveguides
- Old TRIS Terms: Question a133; Radio transmission
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053355
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: A 133/RP 4
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1980 12:00AM