PERMISSIBLE LIMIT VALUES FOR THE Y AND Q FORCES AND DERAILMENT CRITERIA. DERAILMENT TESTS WITH TWO-AXLED WAGON AT DERBY
These derailment tests with a two-axled wagon were made in an attempt to gather a lot of derailment time histories in order to study and clarify the climbing derailment phenomenon.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Derailments; Flanges; Force; Instrumentation; Prevention; Rail (Railroads); Railroad cars; Rolling contact; Test vehicles; Two axle cars; Wheels; Wheelsets (Railroads)
- Identifier Terms: British Rail
- Old TRIS Terms: Question c138; Test cars; Wheel flange forces
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053354
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: C 138/RP 3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1980 12:00AM