PROCEEDINGS OF A SEMINAR ON A POLICY ANALYSIS FOR URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING HELD ON 10-11 JULY 1978 DURING THE PIRC SUMMER ANNUAL MEETING AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WARWICK, ENGLAND
These proceedings contain the following papers: Forecasting Financial Resources in Regional Planning (Raine, JW and Baxter, RS); Issues in Integrating Central and Local Government Programmes: A Central Perspective (Footitt, JR); The Integration of Central and Local Government Programmes: The Local Authority Perspective (Barras, R, Geary, K and Penn, R); Issues in Integrating Central and Local Government Programmes: Discussion Notes (Walters, IS); Effective policy Choices in regional Planning (Hughes, GT); Urban Policy in Oxford City 1972 to 76: Political and Administrative Aspects of Policy Integration (Thomas, MJ); A Federal Urban Policy: Myth or Reality? (Wells, LJ); The Use and Development of Population Progections in Forward Planning (Bird, RA and Girling, PD); Integrating Population and Employment Forecasts at National and Sub-National Levels (Weinstein, ETA and Baxter, RRS); Inter-Relationships Between Migration, the Labour Market and Housing Need: a Case Study of Kreis Unna, the Ruhr, West Germany (Korte, H); Integrating Forecasts for Strategic Planning and Resource Programming: The Approach Developed in the Grampian Region (Cockhead, P); The Policy Implications of housing Forecasts (Grey, A); Housing Investment Programmes and Strategies: Theory and Practice (Cox, TM); A Computer-Based Framework for Policy Analysis in Physical Planning (Smedley, BS).
- In cooperation with Transport Research and Computation (International) Company Limited.
PTRC Education and Research Services Limited109 Bedford Chambers, King Street
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 164 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Blood alcohol levels; City planning; Computer programs; Conferences; Drugs; Fatalities; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Forecasting; Housings; Intoxication; Local government; Night; Policy; Politics; Population; Regional planning; Socioeconomic factors; Statistics; Summer; Winter
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Strategy
- ITRD Terms: 3352: Building (structure); 8525: Conference; 224: Cost; 8673: Digital computer; 244: Financing; 132: Forecast; 183: Government (national); 227: Investment; 192: Local authority; 2271: Occupation; 173: Policy; 335: Population; 359: Regional planning; 9072: Selection; 354: Town planning; 8119: United kingdom; 313: Urban area; 8122: Usa
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Society; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00317339
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- Report/Paper Numbers: P159 Monograph
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 19 1981 12:00AM