AUTOMATIC IDENTIFICATION OF VEHICLES. DRAFT LEAFLET UIC-916-1 O.R.
This leaflet is the result of studies conducted by the S 1010 Working Group jointly with the Siemens Company which has developed the SICARID microwave system. It implements the decision of the Board of Management of 23rd November 1977 to draw up, with a view to enabling Administrations to apply the system at national level, an obligatory leaflet on the microwave system giving the technical parameters of the transponders as well as the operating condition of transponders and reading units in combination.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic car identification; Microwave communication systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Microwave systems; Question s1010; Sicarid system
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053352
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: S 1010/RP 3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1980 12:00AM