RAILWAY NOISE. THE EFFECTIVENESS OF SOUND BARRIERS SUITABLE FOR APPLICATION TO FIXED INSTALLATIONS
This report summarises the results regarding the effectiveness of fixed protective screening devices both alongside the tracks and in the track during the passage of trains. The report also contains indications of various technical solutions, recommendations concerning the conditions of application and documents enabling the effectiveness of protective screening devices to be predetermined.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Noise; Noise barriers; Noise control; Sound attenuation; Sound level
- Old TRIS Terms: Question c137
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053345
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: C 137/RP 10
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1980 12:00AM