TRANSMISSION OF SAFETY INFORMATION. ASSESSMENT OF RECENT TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS RELEVANT TO THE TRANSMISSION OF SAFETY INFORMATION
This report is intended as a supporting document for a feasibility study requested by the ORE Control Committee at their 80th Meeting in October 1977. This DT also expands some of the topics presented in DT 86, prepared by the ORE A 118 Committee. The author of the present DT has been a member, and later Conseiller Technique of this Committee. This study would suggest that there is a strong case for international collaboration in this field.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Gelbstein, E
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic train control; Cables; Coaxial cables; Data communications; Modems; Optical waveguides; Radio; Signaling; Telecommunications
- Old TRIS Terms: Data modems
- Subject Areas: Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053342
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 95 (S1019)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1980 12:00AM