OPTIMUM ADAPTATION OF THE CONVENTIONAL TRACK TO FUTURE TRAFFIC. STABILISATION OF BALLAST BY CHEMICAL METHODS
This report presents results of tests carried out to determine the effectiveness of ballast stabilisation by chemical gluing methods. These tests were carried out by BR, DB, SJ and SBB. Results of earlier tests by other Administrations are also given. (Japan, USA, etc.)
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Ballast (Railroads); Chemicals; High speed rail; Railroad tracks; Soil stabilization; Stability (Mechanics); Stabilized materials; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ballast; Lateral stability; Subgrade stability; Track geometry; Track stability
- Old TRIS Terms: Ballast stabilization; Question d117
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053335
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: D 117/RP 11
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1979 12:00AM