PROPAGATION OF RADIO WAVES. RADIO PROPAGATION ALONG RAILWAY LINES--REPORT NO. 3
This report presents the results of experimental work carried out in order to complement published information on how radio propagation is affected by the geometry, terrain, construction and equipment commonly found along railway lines. These results are presented in the form of basic curves and correction factors, intended to simplify the task of the project engineer.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Catenaries (Railroads); Interference; Radio; Railroad facilities; Railroad trains
- Old TRIS Terms: Question a133; Train radio; Wayside
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053331
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: A 133/RP 3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 1979 12:00AM