PROPAGATION OF RADIO WAVES. RADIO PROPAGATION IN RAILWAY STATIONS--REPORT NO. 2
This report presents the results of experimental work carried out in order to complement published information on how radio propagation is affected by features found in railway stations (such as platform roofs, etc.). These results are presented in the form of basic curves and correction factors, intended to simplify the task of the project engineer.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Interference; Passenger terminals; Radio; Railroad trains; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger station design; Question a133; Train radio
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053330
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: A 133/RP 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 1979 12:00AM