TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO 9600 BITS/S. REPORT ON THE COMPREHENSIVE PROCEEDINGS OF THE A 145 COMMITTEE
This report gives the results of the tests carried out by the Committee in 1977 and 1978 and the conclusions drawn from the: Modems: TRT (France), CODEX (USA), RACA-MILGO (GB), SAT (France) Circuits: PARIS-FRANKFURT, LUCERNE-ROME, VIENNA-WARSAW. It describes only the main results. The complete records of measurements with modems are given the "Modem book" issued by ORE AZ 32, and the complete records of measurements with circuits are held by ORE where they can be consulted.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Communication systems; Data communications; Electric circuits; Electronic data interchange; Interference; Modems; Positive train control; Pulse code modulation; Railroads; Transmissions
- Old TRIS Terms: Circuit design; Data modems; Question a145
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053328
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: A 145/RP 1 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM