WHEELSETS WITH ASSEMBLED AXLEBOXES: DESIGN, MAINTENANCE AND STANDARDISATION. INTERCHANGEABILITY OF ROLLER BEARINGS FOR AXLEBOXES
Recommendations are made for the dimensions essential for the interchangeability of cylindrical, spherical, taper roller bearings and cartridge bearings, based on the journal dimensions of the standardised wheelsets for wagons.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Railroad cars; Roller bearings; Standardization; Vehicle components; Wheels; Wheelsets (Railroads)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle boxes; Question b136
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053327
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 136/RP 8
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM