CONDITIONS WHICH SHOULD BE COMPLIED WITH BY WAGON COMPONENTS FOR 22 T AXLELOAD. STRENGTH TESTS OF THREE DESIGN VARIANTS OF Y 25 C BOGIE WITH A 22 T AXLELOAD
The report covers the description and the results of strength tests of three design variants of the Y 25 C bogie, i.e. types Y 25 Cst, DB-684, and Y 25 Cssm as initially designed for a 20 t axleload. The purpose of these tests was to investigate their suitability for a 22 t axleload. The findings of the tests carried out on PKP tracks and on the railway test ring at Velim (CSSR) are included in the report.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle load force; Durability tests; Dynamic tests; Static tests; Structural analysis; Trucks; Vehicle components; Vehicle design; Vehicle performance; Wear
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: High axle loads; Question b142; Truck performance
- Subject Areas: Design; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053326
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 142/RP 1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM