UNIFICATION OF THE GEOMETRY OF POINTS AND CROSSINGS WITH RAILS OF 60 KG/M PERMITTING HIGH SPEEDS ON THE DIVERGING TRACK. CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
This report contains the conclusions and recommendations of the Specialists Committee, following tests carried out on the lines of the SNCF, DB, FS, DR, SNCB and CFF. It deals more specifically with the choice of switches and crossings, permitting speeds of 100, 130, 160 km/h and higher.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Crossovers; Guardrails; High speed rail; Railroad tracks; Railroad turnouts; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Switches; Track geometry
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d121
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053324
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D 121/RP 4 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM