WHEELSETS WITH ASSEMBLED AXLEBOXES: DESIGN, MAINTENANCE AND STANDARDISATION. MAINTENANCE OF WHEELSETS WITH ASSEMBLED AXLEBOXES
This report gives the recommendations relating to the maintenance of wheelsets with assembled axleboxes arrived at after detailed analysis of the means and methods used by the various Administrations.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 79 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile repair shops; Freight cars; Maintenance; Maintenance facilities; Maintenance management; Maintenance practices; Railroad cars; Wheels; Wheelsets (Railroads)
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle boxes; Maintenance shops; Question b136; Repair shops
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053323
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 136/RP 7
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM