MODERN SUSPENSION SYSTEM FOR TWO-AXLED WAGONS. PROGRESSIVE SUSPENSION-FIELD TESTS
The report contains the results of field tests with some different types of progressive axle suspensions discussed in RP 1 and represents a supplement to this report.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Durability tests; Freight cars; Suspension systems; Two axle cars; Vehicle components; Wear
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b134
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053321
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 134/RP 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM