STANDARDISED EVALUATION FATIGUE STRENGTH DATA FOR WELDED JOINTS OF STRUCTURAL STEEL
Results of fatigue strength tests with welded joints given in relevant publications were evaluated using a uniform graphical method. The evaluation covered series of tests on cross joints with double fillet welds, K edge web welds or K edge weld and also bending tests on beams with continuous fillet welds, fillet welds and web plate cut-outs, butt welds in the flanges or web plate stiffener.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Beams; Fatigue strength; Fatigue tests; Joints (Engineering); Steel; Stresses; Welding; Weldments; Welds
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fatigue analysis; Welded joints
- Old TRIS Terms: Question dt70 (D130); Welded steel beams; Welding stresses
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053317
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE DT 70 (D130)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM