HIGH POWER TRACTION CURRENT COLLECTION AT HIGH SPEED
This report summarises the results already published, reports on the most recent work in more detail, and makes recommendations for the design of overhead equipment and pantographs for both high voltage a.c. and medium voltage d.c. systems.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Catenaries (Railroads); Electric power supply; Electrical conductivity; High speed rail; Pantographs; Railroad electrification; Simulation; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Conductor collector dynamics; Question a129
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053316
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A 129/RP 10 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM