ACCEPTANCE TESTING AND MAINTENANCE OF DIESEL ENGINES. LIMITS FOR POLLUTANTS IN DIESEL ENGINE EXHAUST
This document defines the permissible limits for the emission of gaseous pollutants and smoke in railway traction diesel engines.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Diesel engine exhaust gases; Diesel engines; Environmental impacts; Pollution control
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b13
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053314
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 13/RP 22
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM