STANDARDISATION OF LARGE CONTAINERS AND LARGE CONTAINER WAGONS. LOADING CONDITIONS FOR LARGE CONTAINER WAGONS ACCORDING TO UIC LEAFLET 571-4--SECTION I
This report gives some simple loading rules for container wagons, these rules being intended for railway staff and users. In addition, the appendix gives the bases taken for the establishment of these rules and also the approximations made: this information can be used for determining, in limit cases, the optimum loading of the wagon considered.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Container cars; Containers; Loading and unloading; Safety; Standardization
- Old TRIS Terms: Loading processes; Loading rules; Question b112
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00053313
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 112/RP 18
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM