STANDARDISATION OF WAGONS. DESIGNATIONS OF STEELS AND CAST-IRONS APPEARING IN THE PARTS' LIST OF THE STANDARDISATION DRAWINGS OF WAGONS
The present report is intended for establishing a comparison between the materials the most widely used by the railway Administrations in the construction of standard wagons. It replaces "ORE Collection No. 564", approved by the ORE B 12 Committee in December 1972.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Alloy steel; Casting; Chemical composition; Forging; Freight cars; Manganese; Mechanical properties; Metal heating; Metallurgy; Standardization; Steel; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Heat treatment
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight car design; Manganese steels; Question b12; Steel forgings; Steel metallurgy
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053312
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 12/RP 28
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM