ELASTIC SYSTEMS FOR TRACTION AND SHOCK GEAR (SIDE BUFFERS AND CENTRE BUFFERS). ACCEPTANCE TESTS FOR THE "RHEINMETALL 129-11U" ELASTIC SYSTEM FOR THE AUTOMATIC COUPLER
The report deals with the acceptance tests with the "Rheinmetall 129-11U" elastic system. All tests provided for in leaflet "Elastic systems-wagons" were carried out and successfully concluded. ORE Specialists Committee B 36 recommends acceptance of the elastic system "Rheinmetall 129-11U".
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance tests; Couplers; Design; Fatigue tests; Vehicle components
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic couplers; Automatic coupling; Center buffer couplers; Question b36; Side buffers
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053308
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 36/RP 20
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM