ELASTIC SYSTEMS FOR TRACTION AND SHOCK GEAR (SIDE BUFFERS AND CENTRE BUFFERS). ACCEPTANCE TESTS FOR THE ELASTIC SYSTEM OF TYPE "RING SPRING B 612 B" FOR THE AUTOMATIC COUPLER
The subject of the report is the acceptance tests with the elastic system of type "Ring spring B 612 B". All the tests specified in the "Elastic systems-Wagons" leaflet were made and successfully concluded. ORE Specialists Committee B 36 recommends that the elastic system of type "Ring spring B 612 B" be accepted.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance tests; Couplers; Design; Fatigue tests; Vehicle components
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic couplers; Automatic coupling; Center buffer couplers; Question b36; Side buffers
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053307
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 36/RP 21
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM