SOME ASPECTS OF THE TRANSMISSION OF SAFETY INFORMATION
This report presents a description of the basic problems related to the transmission of safety information by electronic means.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material. This Technical Document (DT) was compiled within the scope of the activities of the ORE Specialists Committee for A 118.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Axles; Data communications; Electronic equipment; Safety; Signaling; Track circuits; Traffic counts; Traffic signal control systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Axle counting
- Old TRIS Terms: Electronic systems; Jointless track circuits; Question dt86 (A118); Signal systems
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00053306
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE A 118/DT 86
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM