STANDARDISATION OF WAGONS. STANDARDISATION OF CAST STEEL BOGIES SUITABLE FOR USE IN S AND SS TRAFFIC
This report describes the construction of a cast steel bogie suitable for use in S and SS traffic for an axleload of 20 t and with brake equipment accommodated under the vehicle body, as in the versions already standardised. The report also presents the results of strength tests.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle loads; Car trucks (Railroads); Passenger cars; Standardization; Tests; Trucks; Vehicle components; Vehicle design; Vehicle performance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings; Question b12; Truck performance
- Subject Areas: Design; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053304
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 12/RP 27
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM