STANDARDISATION OF WAGONS. BOGIE WAGON WITH TELESCOPIC HOODS AND LOADING CRADLES FOR THE CARRIAGE OF STEEL SHEET COILS (SHIS)
The present report describes the construction of bogie wagons with telescopic hoods and load cradles for the carriage of steel sheet coils affected by the weather (Shis) and gives the results of the tests carried out in accordance with ORE Report B 12/RP 17.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Couplers; Crash tests; Cushioning materials; Flat cars; Freight cars; Standardization; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic coupling; Cushioning; Freight car design; Lading protection; Question b12
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00053298
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 12/RP 26
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM