HIGH POWER TRACTION CURRENT COLLECTION AT HIGH SPEED. HIGH CURRENT COLLECTION AT THE CONTACT AREA BETWEEN CONTACT WIRE AND CURRENT COLLECTOR AT HIGH SPEED
This report relates to studies at high speed of the influence of the various parameters on the active current transfer area between contact wire and pantograph, localised heating, the current distribution at the contact area, permissible current collection limit.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Catenaries (Railroads); Contact wire; Electric arcs; Electric power generation and transmission; Electric power transmission; Electrical conductivity; High speed rail; Pantographs; Railroad electrification; Short circuits
- Old TRIS Terms: Arcing; Conductor collector dynamics; Electric power collection; Question a129
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053297
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A 129/RP 9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM