STANDARDISATION OF WAGONS. BOGIE VAN WITH SLIDING WALLS (HABISS). SECOND EDITION
This report describes the design of the covered bogie van with sliding walls, series Habiss, and contains the conditions applicable to the construction of these vans equipped with selected sliding wall devices and load protection systems.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Couplers; Doors (Vehicles); Freight cars; Standardization; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic coupling; Freight car design; Freight car doors; Lading protection; Question b12
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053294
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 12/RP 22
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1981 12:00AM