NATIONAL PROJECTIONS FROM NCSS STATISTICS
This paper proposes to develop an estimate called a national projection from the NCSS data. It then evaluates the statistical properties of this estimate. National projections for accident statistics from the NCSS data are produced. The sensitivity of the national projections on the choice of first stage units and on the models used in the estimation procedure are investigated.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/01487191
- Presented at SAE Congress and Exposition, Detroit, 25-29 February 1980.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Gimotty, P A
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- SAE Technical Paper Series
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- ISSN: 0148-7191
- TRT Terms: Crash severity; Estimates; Sensitivity; Statistical analysis; Traffic crashes
- Old TRIS Terms: National crash severity study; Projection
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00315467
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800097, HS-029 656
- Files: HSL, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 19 1984 12:00AM