COMPARATIVE TESTS CONCERNING THE ADHESION OF 3 KV D.C. MULTIPLE UNIT TRAINS (THYRISTOR CONTROLLED AND CONVENTIONAL TYPES)
Application of the "simplified comparison method" for evaluating the influence of two control systems on the traction efficiency--considered from the adhesion aspect--of multiple unit trains fed with 3 kV d.c.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Adhesion; Car wheels (Railroads); Electric locomotives; Multiple unit trains; Rail (Railroads); Tests; Thyristors; Wheels
- Old TRIS Terms: Question dt69 (B44); Thyristor control
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053291
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 69 (B 44)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1978 12:00AM