STANDARDISATION OF LARGE CONTAINERS AND LARGE CONTAINER WAGONS. INVESTIGATION INTO THE STRESSES EXERTED ON LARGE CONTAINERS DURING RAIL TRANSPORT AND INLAND TRANSFER WITH REFERENCE TO THE TEST CONDITIONS OF UIC LEAFLET 592-2
This report investigates the stresses to which large containers are subjected in rail transport and during transfer by cranes, with a view to making a critical appraisal of the requirements of UIC Leaflet 592-2. This is an interim report.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Containers; Design; Dynamic tests; Force; Standardization; Static tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Longitudinal forces
- Old TRIS Terms: Container design; Question b112
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053289
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 112/RP 17
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1978 12:00AM